Just Need A Second Opinion?
“I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don’t always agree with them” - George W Bush
Sometimes a second opinion is of comfort, of reassurance. No two investment advisers will offer the same solution. Opinion is varied on a whole range of topics.
• Should you be invested in the stock market or the bond market?
• Should you own some gold?
• Will property fare best?
• Is cash king?
• Will inflation re-appear or will deflation be a bigger threat?
• Will the UK do better than Europe?
• Will either do better than the States?
• Or will the emerging markets emerge?
The answers to all of the above questions will possibly be yes, but at different times. Your investments should always reflect your views however, and to have a view you will need an opinion.
We’re happy to offer ours as a second one if you question whether your existing adviser’s is the right one.
If you would like further information