Tax Efficiency & Allowances
At Skerritts, we are here to help individuals to structure their financial affairs more tax efficiently.
Some of the key services we can offer to individuals in relation to tax mitigation include:
• Making proper use of tax efficient investments such as Individual Savings Accounts.
• Structuring pension contributions to maximise on tax efficiency and any unused allowance.
• Inheritance Tax Planning, including how to make use of the relevant exemptions.
• Reviewing the investments held by an individual, both for suitability and also for tax efficiency purposes.
• Reviewing existing pension arrangements and retirement options, to ensure that when the time is right, pension benefits are taken by the client in the most suitable way, and the end result is tax efficient.
If you would like further information